Discovering Geologie’s Vitamin C+E Ferulic Serum Benefits
I thought I understood all of the benefits of Vitamin C before I tried Geologie and experienced its Vitamin C+E Ferulic Serum benefits. I worked at a grocery store for a while during college and spent a lot of time stocking oranges and clementines.
And, of course, I went through a pirate phase as a kid, and everyone learns that Vitamin C quells seasickness (or something like that). I’ve been known to go above the recommended dose on my Flinstones vitamins. I get it, Vitamin C is REALLY good for you.
I’m here to tell you – as they say on TV – “but wait, there’s more!” It turns out that beyond benefitting your immune system and other insides, Vitamin C is a key player in healthy skin care, too.
Geologie, a stand-out name in customizable personal care, has employed Vitamin C in one of their skincare formulations, pairing it with Vitamin E for a Batman and Robin-style tag team serum.
Geologie’s Vitamin C + E Ferulic Serum is a skin-brightening formula that targets the hydration and anti-aging of your skin. You can grab it for 20% off now thanks to our partnership – read on to get an understanding of what you can expect before the formula arrives on your doorstep. Oh, and don’t forget under your eyes!
Geologie – Have We Met?
Haven’t heard of Geologie yet? Where have you been? We’ve been busy testing out Geologie’s line of body, hair, and skincare products over the last couple of months. Take a dive into our archive for reviews on other cornerstones of their product line.
Here’s what you need to know right now: Geologie is shaking up the way we think about self-care by stocking the shelves with scientifically proven and dermatologist-tested formulations, to be used in combination and catered to your specific needs and goals
We aren’t alone in thinking this. In the time that Geologie has been on the market, it’s won 16 awards for their community-driven approach to wellness. And if that explanation wasn’t straightforward enough for you, take a second to digest one of its taglines: “No fads. No fillers. No BS.” It doesn’t get more clear than that.
Geologie’s Vitamin C+E Ferulic Serum Benefits
Let’s dive into the details of Geologie’s newest product: the Vitamin C + E Ferulic Serum. Geologie breaks down Vitamin C Serum benefits and key differentiators for us over a handful of broad categories. Read on and note where this Serum could come into play to address your specific wants and needs.
- Anti-aging, skin brightening, and antioxidant benefits – we’re all trying to beat the clock, right? The combination of Vitamin C and Ferulic acid works to fight wrinkles and other natural signs of aging skin, in addition to the natural brightening of your complexion. The serum is specially formulated to protect the skin against stressors in your environment (like free radicals that break down collagen), resulting in skin that looks aged and dull. Until some kind of Benjamin Button effect hits the market, this tag team is your best shot at turning back time and slowing down the rhythm.
- A highly stable form of Vitamin C – much like in my own life, when it comes to Vitamin C, the goal is stability. Geologie takes extra steps to ensure a long and effective lifespan of their C-centric formulations, as Vitamin C can be pretty unstable when not packaged or formulated with care and intention.
- Suitable for all skin types + everyday use – my favorite aspect of Geologie’s ethos is its steadfast understanding that one size rarely ever fits all, especially when it comes to a wide variety of skin types and body types that rely on Geologie’s formulations to improve the quality of their skin. This one in specific is accessible across the whole landscape of skin types and relies on an aloe-based, gel texture formula to lock Vitamin C into the skin at a higher absorption, regardless of how dry or hydrated your skin is, to begin with.
- Effective formula + affordable price – here’s the bottom line: the five-star reviews are plentiful and the price point is friendly. It’s not uncommon to find similar products claiming to use the same ingredients at a much higher price. That doesn’t check out with me. Take a look at the serum online and you’ll find further ways to save, like bulking up your order to reduce the price per unit. Geologie is looking out for us.
The Serum’s Varsity Players
Geologie’s Vitamin C + E Ferulic Serum is as effective as it is thanks to the right combination of the right ingredients. Like every formulation in Geologie’s collection, this serum didn’t leave the factory without the approval of acclaimed dermatologist Dr. Steve Wu. Here’s the doctor’s varsity line-up of ingredients for this product and what you can expect them to do for you.
- 5% Vitamin C – Geologie’s Vitamin C is a highly potent, stable form of the classic vitamin. As a general rule, you can count on Vitamin C to promote collagen production, brighten the skin, and naturally reduce signs of aging.
- 0.5% Vitamin E – Maybe a newer Vitamin to your knowledge bank, Vitamin E protects against free radicals and replenishes fatty acids for young and plump skin. Think of Vitamin E as the player that watches Vitamin C’s back, clearing the way for the big star to do its work without distraction.
- 0.5% Ferulic Acid – Also coming from the natural world, Geologie counts on this plant-based antioxidant to enhance the effects of Vitamin C + E, while also using its own unique properties to target wrinkles from a different angle. We’re firing on all fronts, baby!
- Hyaluronic Acid – This acid might not be recognized by name, but this pinch hitter is the humectant of the team. That means that the Hyaluronic acid is working its hardest to preserve moisture along the process, otherwise keeping your skin ultra-hydrated.
Use it or Lose it
Well, what are you waiting for? Not trying to be rude here, but the fact is none of us are getting any younger. Next Luxury and Geologie have teamed up together to help pull your new routine over the finish line. Use our special link for 20% off your order sitewide, not limited to just the C + E formula. Don’t leave the Serum out of your cart though, every minute counts!
See more about - Geologie’s New Custom Control Haircare Is Different…in a Good Way!