Special Session: New developments of Agriculture and Agriculture 4.0
International Conference on Industry 4.0 and Smart Systems ICIN4.0-SS2020. 20-22 November 2020, Istanbul, TURKEY. Special Session New developments of Agriculture and Agriculture 4.0
INVITATION OF SPECIAL SESSION IN CONFERENCE
SPECIAL SESSION: New developments of Agriculture and Agriculture 4.0
International Conference on Industry 4.0 and Smart Systems ICIN4.0-SS2020. 20-22 November 2020, Istanbul, TURKEY
Conference Website: http://www.sciencesacademy.org/conferences/icin40
We are delighted to welcome you to Agriculture 4.0 Special Session in ICIN4.0-SS2000 Conference.
Agriculture, Food and Horticulture are key sectors throughout in wold, accounting for a substantial share of the region’s GDP and employing an important part of the workforce. With the increasing populations, climate change, rising level of urbanisation and workforce challenges due to rural depopulation in most of the countries, there is an urgent need for innovative solutions for the agriculture sector.
Currently, the agriculture sector is undergoing digital transformation with huge potential to producers and the consumers. Introduction of digital agriculture, industrialisation and mechanisation of production processes, connectivity and data management are now set to unleash the next revolution in the history of agriculture and farming. Utilising smart Information Technologies, Smart Drones, Machine Learning and other advanced technologies and crucially networking these assets enables more efficient use of resources, results in higher yield and production, increase efficiency and productivity and answers to the new environment.
This special session in conference is set to provide an interactive platform to discuss the opportunities offered by disruptive digital technologies to increase productivity, and access to services and markets in the agricultural sector. This will be an unparalleled meeting place for decision-makers, plantation and farms managers, digital leaders, and other business professionals to share knowledge and experience in optimising the agricultural farming process in the age of technology.
The conference represents a unique opportunity for learning, exchanging opinions, and expanding one’s network enabled by live presentations followed by dynamic networking sessions – providing the attendees with valuable insights from specialists in the sphere of agriculture technologies.
Two themas will be covered in this session.
Thema 1: New developments of Agriculture
Thema 2: Agriculture 4.0 Processes and new researches
Key Topics in Themas
Authors are invited to submit papers that fall into the area of agriculture and agiculture 4.0 . The topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
Available Technologies for Agriculture 4.0
Drones, Sensors, Internet of Things, Robotics, Big Data, AI and more
Agricultural Resource Management for Improved Resource-use
Process Automation and Mechanisation
Water Management and Irrigation
Innovative Approach towards Technological Development
Indoor Farming Technologies
Agriculture Software Enhancing
Investment in R&D
New Business Models
Cross disciplinary themes
Industry 4.0 of Agriculture Sectors
You can join on the special session with Turkish and English proceedings covering the above topics.
Full papers in Engineering (Food, Agriculture, Electrics-Elektronics, etc.) Scopes will be published in Proceedings by Conference Organizing Committee, in JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING RESEARCHES ISSN 2687-3192 series.
• Scientists and experts in agriculture sciences (regardless of being applied to 4.0 concept) will be to present current researches and original research results, to share experiences and to exchange ideas about transferring theoretical concepts into real life with professionals in new emerging fields of Industry 4.0 and Agriculture 4.0 .
• Scientists and experts in the area of agriculture sciences and Industry 4.0 will be gathered with the researcher of R&D departments in universities and other industrial enterprises.
• Possible contributions to the 4.0 concept (Industry 4.0 and agriculture 4.0) from scientists and experts of agriculture science will be discussed.
• Providing a room for scientists, experts and researchers will be to debate about the adaptation of the recent developments and ongoing projects in technologies of agriculture sciebces to the agriculture 4.0.
• Farm managers, agriculture manufacturers and representatives of regional Chambers of Commerce will be Gathering ve a great opportunity will arise and maintain a professional relationship between farm managers, industrial manufacturers, scientists and experts to support entrepreneurs .
BE PART OF
Discussion to understand the full potential of new trends in agriculture.
Q&A Sessions to maximise exchange of ideas with the experts.
Exhibition & Networking to engage, connect & build opportunities.